Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets
Blogger Widgets Blogspot Tutorial

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Summer Outfits

Hi, All The Fashion Lovers :D


    Today I'm gonna show you guys my summer outfits :)
This summer's trend colors is pastel and neon. Vintage, color block, chic,... is the hot trend of this summer. people mostly wear short, mulet skirt and crop-top shirt for this HOT summer. For me, I luv color blocking and pastel color, it's make people don't feel boring with summer looks and it's make me feel cooler :D otherwise, it's easy to mix-clothes.  




Dress seem not anymore strange to all the girl :)) it's make girl feel simple and comfortable for summer.


 It would be more cute and special if you know how to mix the highlights accessories with it like, bag, hat, necklace, bracelets, ect...


other way, you can mix skirt and shirt together,... 


   patterns skirt or floral skirt is a hot trend of this summer too :) so if u have one, mix it with crop-top. It'll a good choice for u :D


Chic is one of my favorite style



                                            Color block with pastel color is so easy to mix


Crop-top with ripped jeans


This seem like the first time i tried out vintage style, it's kinda hard to mix-clothes up. 


Short, white shirt is the simplest style







Cut-out shirt


                     I mostly wear short for summer, cause it's simple but special ,... at least to me :D



BYE, hunn :) Hope u enjoy my blog today
   

No comments:

Post a Comment